This product has been designed to be inserted into the gastric cavity through a stable surgical stoma. Used for direct administration of food in patients unable to feed by mouth, patients with gastroesophageal reflux and upper gastrointestinal tract malformations, gastroesophageal surgery patients and/or temporary or permanent gastrostomy patients.
Download attached file: 350-Botón-gastrico-folleto-informativo-Rev00.pdf
Download attached file: Code-350_GASTROSTOMY_Rev.10_web.pdf
- Allows natural food to be administered directly into the gastric cavity.
- 100% silicone with radiopaque head.
- Great elongation for a reduced head diameter allowing for easier placement, which is less traumatic for the patient.
- Features a silicone anti-reflux valve.
- Grooved segment for easy closure.
- Length and size information.
- Does not require maintenance.
- Head design prevents accidental removal.
- Low profile device for improved patient comfort during daily activities.
- Kit includes: 1 gastrostomy button, 2 feeding tubes (replacement kit available), 2 100% silicone supplements, 1 abdominal wall measuring device, 1 Toomey syringe, 1 Luer slip syringe and 1 placement guidewire.
- Packaging gastrostomy button
- Quick opening.
- Kit presentation: box + over peelable + blíster tray.
- Blíster sterile with cap, apt to place on the surgical field once the peelable envelope has been removed.
- Translucent cover for the visualization of the product inside the packaging.
- Products Components organized according to use sequence
|Code||Size (fr)||External Ø|