This product has been designed for urine drainage. It is used for temporary obstructive processes, patients undergoing ureteral lithotripsy, obstructive oncological conditions, traumatic or surgical stenosis, congenital ureteral malformations, and kidney transplant.
Download attached file: Code-405_DOUBLE-PIGTAIL-URETERAL-STENT-_Rev.10_web.pdf
- 100% radiopaque polyurethane tube.
- 1 cm marks. Tapered tip facilitates catheter progression.
- Radiopacity helps visualization and proper location.
- Greater comfort and reduced pain due to the quality of the materials used.
- Teflon-coated wire to facilitate removal. Features a higher flexibility end to accommodate different placement techniques. Does not cause friction injury.
- The new straight pusher facilitates catheter progression and results in more efficient placement. The new packaging helps preserve the best form for function.
- New design with tapered tip facilitates catheter progression.
- 360° mark on proximal end for better visualization during placement.
- New, enhanced clamp with safety lock.
- Lower risk of obstruction due to accumulated solutes.
- Full kit: Polyurethane catheter, Teflon-coated wire, clamp and straight pusher.
|The addition of the letter “A” after the code indicates that both ends are open. For example, 405-47-20-A|
All the above codes are available in hard and soft versions.